Automobile Manufacturing Service Repair
- A 3 year, 6 semester approved degree programme, by UGC, after 10+2
- Job aligned skills (60%) & general education (40%), aligned with new B. Voc. guidelines of UGC
- Each semester includes classroom training and On job Training with leading automobile industry partners
- UGC recognized degree from Rajasthan ILD University
- Assured placements with our wide network of partners across India
How This Course Can Help You Succeed
The USP of this course lies in its hands-on-approach through the paid On Job Training in each semester. Therefore, you can earn while you learn. The work experience would add to the credibility of your resume and enhance employment opportunities
About this Course
Bachelor of Vocation (B.V oc.) is a three year degree programme in the automobile manufacturing services with specialization in automobile manufacturing, services and repair. A blended training methodology comprising of theory sessions and hands-on practical training in industry simulated labs for creating a real life working experience, helps you familiarize with your future work place. This programme offers the unique opportunity of earning while you learn.
The curriculum of the course is as per the National Occupational Standards defined by the Automotive Sector Skills Council at various levels of learning as you progress through the semesters. The skill subjects coupled with the General Education subjects give you a holistic approach to learning and prepare you for the industry.
- Introduction to Automobile Manufacturing Services
- Environmental Science, Technology, Social Skills, Hygiene & Sanitation
- Basic English, Business Communication
- Basic Research Methodology, Accounting